Influence of SEO in our Daily Lives
There is probably not a day in our lives when we don’t use search engines to look for something. Believe it or not, Google alone gets around 40,000 inquiries per second. Over the years, users like us became more experienced in searching for answers. We discovered that using specific keywords get us faster results. We found out where to go to find what we’re looking for. We understood how it works. This is SEO’s influence in our daily lives.
Unconsciously, visitors like us created the requirements that SEO experts follow to optimize websites.
So what is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a long-term marketing strategy employed to improve a website’s visibility and organic search results in Google and other global search engines. The goal is to increase the number of Web site visitors from organic (non-paid) search results rather than constantly spending money to drive traffic from paid advertisements.
SEO requires a strategic approach and an understanding of how search engines work. It also requires frequent adjustments to remain effective over time. Because it is a long-term strategy, it can take several months to see results. However, it can be an effective way to earn organic traffic and improve your website’s ranking in SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
Your Business and SEO
If you’re running an online business, then SEO should be one of your priorities. It is a cost effective investment that will help:
- Increase your site visitors
- Improve website visibility
- Establish business credibility
- Promote your brand
- Improve your Web visitors’ experience
SEO will help you get found by potential customers and lead to more sales and conversions. It’s an essential part of any online marketing strategy.
How Does SEO work?
Here’s a quick rundown of how SEO works:
- When someone wants to find something online, they type a query into a search engine like Google.
- Google then scans its index of billions of webpages to find the ones that are most relevant to the user’s query.
- Relevancy is determined by a number of factors, including things like the quality of a webpage’s content, how popular it is, and how many other websites link to it.
- Once Google has found the most relevant webpages, it ranks them in order of quality and displays them in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- The higher a webpage is ranked in the SERPs, the more likely it is to be clicked on by users.
And that’s SEO in a nutshell! Of course, there’s a lot more to it than that. But this is the basic process that happens every time someone uses a search engine.
**It’s also important that your website is optimized for mobile and tablet devices. According to Statista, over 90% of internet users utilize mobile and tablet devices to go online.
We're here for you.
Whether you need our services, have any questions, or simply to provide us with your feedback – we’ll be waiting. Let us know!